Property ID 5692
826m2 of Potential in GRZ!It's not very often that we get the pleasure of offering such a gorgeous solid brick home in the ever popular suburb of Pascoe Vale that is packed with potential! Whether you are looking at occupying the immaculate family home yourself, looking at it for a terrific investment for the portfolio, looking to develop into a multi-unit site (STCA) or even wanting to build a new family home, the opportunities are simply endless. Not to mention we are only approximately 10km's north of the CBD, 700m from the Pascoe Vale Train Station & located within the prized Strathmore Secondary School zone... Who wouldn't be excited?
- Solid brick house built in 1950's approx.
- Land size 826m2 approx. Building size of 14sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms, carpeted, master with BIR. Bed 3 currently a dining room but can be reconverted back to a bedroom, tiled.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry, 600mm upright 4 burner gas cooktop/oven, double sink, tiled
- MEALS: Separate meals zone with tiled flooring, combined with kitchen
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with tiled flooring
- DINING: Separated dining zone, was previously a 3rd bedroom and can be reconverted back if necessary, tiled.
- BATHROOM: Separate shower, separate bath, single porcelain vanity, tiled flooring, separate toilet & bidet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Lawn, established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Situated in General Residential Zone, window shutters & single room bungalow at the rear
- PARKING: Single garage, 3+ off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $350-$370p/w approx.
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60/90/120 days
Don't let an opportunity like this slip away, call Daniel today for further information!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416