Property ID 3014
Executors Sale on Corner ~485m2~Its not very often a home becomes available on a corner block of a high demanding suburb! This is an opportunity suitable for the developer wanting to kick start a small project and create something extremely special in a premier location...Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, central bathroom, neat & tidy kitchen and 2 separate living areas + study. There is loads of potential here so get in quick before its gone...
- Brick veneer house built in 1960's approx.
- Land size 485m2 approx. Building size of 20sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 4 bedrooms, 2 with BIR's, carpeted & tiled
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry & brekky bench
- MEALS: Separate meals zone with tiled flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with timber flooring
- FAMILY ROOM/2ND LOUNGE: Separate additional living zone with tiled flooring, ceiling fan
- STUDY: Separate study zone with tiled flooring
- BATHROOM: Separate shower, spa bath, single vanity, heat/fan 3 in 1, tiled floor to ceiling, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Front porch, pergola, lawn, garden beds, established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Colour bond fencing, outdoor sink, roller shutters, down lights, gas HWS
- PARKING: Single garage, 2 off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380-$420p/w approx.
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd and Snell Grove retail precincts
- Located 10kms North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Don't let an opportunity like this slip away, call Claudio or Will today and inspect this spectacular home today
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.12 acre