Property ID 2461
Beginners Dream on ~625m2 approx.Look beyond this charming picket fence and envision your future here with an entry level home with potential to create a Brockley Rd masterpiece, whether you want to later down the track build your dream home or renovate. On offer we have a loved and well maintained home in impeccable condition with a flowing floorplan, separate living zones and a large outdoor garden to create something truly special. At 6 Brockley Rd you can achieve anything!
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Weatherboard house built in 1960's approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms with BIR's and polished timber flooring
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, freestanding gas stove/oven, range hood, fan, skylight, pantry, brekky bench, double sink, dishwasher, tiled
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with polished timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower, separate bath, single vanity, heat/fan 3 in 1, vinyl grid, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas space heater and air con unit
- OUTDOORS: Paved, pergola, lawn, veggie patch
- ADDITIONAL: Timber fencing, formal entrance, water tank, sheds x2
- PARKING: Single garage, 3 off street car spaces
- Potential rental return: $340-$380p/w approx.
KEY LOCATION FEATURES:
- In an absolute prime location close to many schools and family precincts, only minutes' drive to popular Sydney Rd shopping & Fawkner Station
- With Fawkner being located 12.5km's approx. to CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, airport and Hume Hwy access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
- 30/60 days
Land DetailsLand area 0.15 acre