Property ID 22208
Private, Peaceful, Perfect!Just 3 minutes from the town centre with stunning views of the Baw Baw Ranges is this lovely home set on a picturesque 1.25 acres (approx.). This traditional brick veneer home features include 3 bedrooms with built in robes, Master with ensuite, large Laundry, and Formal Lounge opening on to the open Dining/Kitchen area to suit a growing family, in addition to a large concrete slab shed and separate air conditioned studio space.
- A stand alone 6m x 6m studio with air conditioning, kitchenette and timber flooring.
- 9m x 20m Shed with 5.4m ceiling, two full height remote control roller doors and one manual full height roller door including ample car parking space as well as a 3m x 5m insulated, air conditioned office space.
- Brand new top of the line solar hot water service and 5kW solar panel system.
- Fully landscaped gardens with a granite lined driveway and a heritage fruit tree orchard of 32 trees.
- Rose garden and gazebo with a large entertaining area and Zen garden out the front of the house.
- Enough off street parking for over a dozen vehicles.
With a superb list of features this lovely lifestyle property is in close proximity to the town centre of Drouin and is a rare opportunity not to be missed.