Property ID 16728
Wonderful Renovated Home with Dual Occupancy Permit!This one ticks every box, no matter whether you are a home buyer, astute investor or a budding developer/builder you cannot lose. The existing home has been fully renovated and offers a very chic and modern feel from it's fantastic interior styling cues to the brilliant outdoor options including a brilliant alfresco entertaining area, 1 bedroom bungalow and a large backyard that includes a single garage and a permit to build a 26 sqs (approx.) attic style townhouse.
- Rendered BV house Original construction in 1960's
- Extensively renovated in 2005
- Land size 697m2 approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with polished timber floors and robes .
- KITCHEN: Stunning design and finish with high gloss cabinets, glass splashback, Smeg underbench oven,
gas hot plate, dishwasher and canopy rangehood.
- MEALS: polished timber flooring
- LIVING: polished timber flooring, venetian blinds, LED downlights.
- CENTRAL BATHROOM: Shower over bath, porcelain tiles, vanity, wall mirror & toilet.
- EURO LAUNDRY: Bi fold doors access, wash trough & cabinet.
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating and evaporating cooling.
- OUTDOORS: Large alfresco entertaining area, bi-fold doors, timber decking, bistro blinds, barbecue zone.
- BUNGALOW 1 Bedroom, living room/kitchen, bathroom facilities & laundry.
- PARKING: Steel garage with additional parking for 5 more cars.
- ADDITIONAL: Solar powered electricity, alarm system, surround sound wiring indoor/outdoor.
- PERMIT: Approved permit for a 26 sqs (approx.) attic style townhouse.