Property ID 1320
Out Of This World!FORTHCOMING SALE:
Its an absolute pleasure to welcome you to 13 Brockley Rd, a truly one of a kind home created by the owners to make life like living a dream. Built just a year ago with high quality throughout, the next lucky family will have a near new home to enjoy for the rest of their lives. Offering a flowing ground floor plan with separate family living zones, open plan living & meals with a stunning kitchen for the lover of food and extra butlers zone. You & the kids will love the 4 spacious bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, there's even enough space for the frequent house guest. Outdoor entertaining will be simple for you with an alfresco & low a maintenance garden. Its not often a home of this calibre comes up; here you will never have to lift a finger again.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer house built in May 2015 approx.
- Land size 608m2 approx. & Building size of 45s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 4 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with WIR's & 2 with BIR's, master with retreat zone and balcony
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone benchtops, laminate cabinetry, Blanco S/S appliances including dishwasher, Franke under bench double sink, brekky bench, walk in pantry, soft close drawers/cupboards, porcelain tile flooring
- BUTLER PANTRY: 2nd sink with extra cupboards & bench space, pantry
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with porcelain tile flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with porcelain tile flooring
- LIVING/STUDY: Separate living zone potential study zone, carpet flooring
- CINEMA/RUMPUS: Separate cinema room or rumpus room with carpet flooring
- LEISURE/2ND RUMPUS: Separate family room upstairs, carpet flooring
- BATHROOM/WC: Separate shower, freestanding bath, single vanity, 3in 1 heat/fan, porcelain tiles floor to ceiling, separate toilet, powder room downstairs with 3rd toilet
- ENSUITE: Separate double shower, spa bath, double vanity, 3in 1 heat/fan, porcelain tiles floor to ceiling, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Mitsubishi electric ducted heating, gas log fire, ducted refrigerated cooling
- OUTDOORS: Quality Bi-fold doors leading out to Alfresco, lawn, garden beds, landscaped, aggregate concrete driveway
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm, intercom, semi commercial double glazed windows, sarking, built in speakers in alfresco/cinema room, CAT 6 Network cabling for internet, LED downlights, gracillus bamboo screening, Holland blinds, ducted vacuum, ducted vacuum maid in kitchen, water tank, loads of storage zones
- PARKING: Double garage, roller door access to rear and gate drive through access, 2 off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $600-$660 p/w approx.
KEY LOCATION FEATURES:
- In an absolute prime location close to many schools and family precincts, only minutes drive to popular Sydney Rd shopping & Merlynston Station
- With Fawkner being located 12.5kms approx. to CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, airport and Hume Hwy access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
- 30/45/60 days
Make this home yours and take advantage of this dream home. Contact Claudio or Will today to arrange your inspection before its GONE!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.15 acre