Property ID 12716162
Inspection By Appointment OnlySituated in a most sought-after locale of Glenroy this single level unit (one of only four) is sure to attract both the downsizer and investor alike with its spacious floorplan, outdoor area and street fronting outlook. Two large sized bedrooms both with Built in Robes, ample sized lounge, a well-appointed kitchen with meals area, large family bathroom, south facing courtyard and entertaining area with direct access to own driveway and single garage, full laundry, security shutters and heating/cooling split system.
Centrally positioned on the Oak Park/Glenroy border, Walk to either Oak Park or Glenroy train stations, local shops & schools plus close access to freeway/arterial roads.
- Built in late 1970's (approx.)
- Building size of 10 squares (approx.)
- BEDROOMS: 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes
- KITCHEN / MEALS: Clean & tidy with laminate cupboards with electric stove and exhaust fan
- LOUNGE: Spacious separate living area with split system
- BATHROOM: Centrally located, comprising of separate shower, bathtub, single vanity
- TOILET: Separate
- LAUNDRY: Separate
- HEATING/COOLING: Split system
- OUTDOORS: low maintenance south facing private courtyard
- PARKING: Single brick garage with own driveway
- POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN: $340 - $360 per week
- ADDITIONAL: Re-painted internally, new carpet
• Centrally positioned on the Oak Park/Glenroy border
• Walk to either Oak Park or Glenroy train stations, local shops, parks & schools
• Glenroy is located 12.5 km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, ring road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Don't think twice; call today to register your interest!