Property ID 12711185
Outstanding 88 Acre Farm With Quality HomeAn opportunity of a lifetime awaits the new owner of this local farm that's been in the same family for 2 generations. 88 acres of productive, well cared for land.
Features are many and inspection is a must.
A quality 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick veneer home boasts many inclusions:
large timber kitchen, loads of storage and bench space, informal dining, family room, formal dining and lounge room, third living zone/separate rumpus, gas (bottled) central heating, coonarra, B.I.R's, W.I.R to large master with ensuite, quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings throughout. French doors x2 that lead out to front verandah, large entertainment zone with cafe blinds that runs the full width of the rear of the home with established gardens and double garage URL with internal access.
Only 15 Minute's drive to Morwell, 10 mins to Moe, 15 mins to Traralgon and 5 Mins drive to Yallourn North.
Wonderful home to raise your family and enjoy the country lifestyle.
This farm has many features as listed below;
• 10 Paddocks - 8 with permanent dams
• 4 permanent springs that run throughout summer
• Perimeter fence 5&6 barbed wire
• Dividing fenced mainly 3 hot wire electric fence
• Access lane leads to most areas on the farm
• Main workshop has a hoist for car maintenance and 3 phase power
• 8 bay undercover car parking
• Parts storage shed - 4 bay
• Horse tack shed and tie rails
• Stable in horse paddock
• Large and small stock feed sheds
• Cattle yards with cattle crush
• Dis-used dairy - used for storage
• Main implement shed - 4 large open bays + 2 lockable bays, lights and 240v outlets
• Five 5,000 gallon water tanks
• Old farmhouse (not habitable) has underground power supply with modern switchboard
• The entire farm is accessible by 4WD in most weather, accessible by tractor in all conditions
• Solar hot water, 14 panel solar system 2.4kw