Property ID 10288
Approved Plans and Permit, Ready to Go!Substantial weatherboard home of approximately 773m2 bound to catch the eye of savvy investors, builders and developers alike. With plans and permits in place for three double storey homes, this is a project that presents an outstanding opportunity to put your skills into action and create a brand-new development that will reap handsome rewards.
Existing building comprising of three bedrooms, one bathroom and plenty of room to improve which can be modernized or leased until commencement of development project.
Situated in popular Burwood locale, enjoy all the benefits of being only minutes to Deakin University, PLC , Mount Scopus Memorial College, Ashwood College, Essex Heights Primary, Parkhill Primary, Gardiners Creek Reserve with bike and walking trails , tram on Burwood highway and bus services. Quick access to Camberwell shopping precinct, Burwood one & Burwood Heights shopping and all the amenities needed for a comfortable lifestyle - inspect today!
- Prime development opportunity - rectangular block of 773m2 Burwood allotment
- Approved Planning permit for development consisting of three brand new double storey homes
- Substantial existing 3 bedroom building with flexibility and potential for significant income
- Blue chip location with potential to capitalise on strong buyer demand for Burwood .
- A significantly de risked development opportunity with approved permit, prime location and premium product.
- Burwood one of Melbourne's major growth locations approx 14 Km from the CBD and border some of Melbourne's wealthier suburbs in Camberwell, box hill and Mount Waverley serviced by excellent public transport, road netw
Land DetailsLand area 773 m2