33 Wurruk Street, FAWKNER VIC 3060
Impeccably Kept With Convenient Reserve Access!
Positioned in a tranquil Fawkner location on a generous parcel of land measuring 614m2 (approx.), is this exceptionally well maintained three-bedroom home offering terrific access through a rear gate to Charles Mutton Reserve. Set in a handy location with bus services on Lynch Road & Lorne Street, Fawkner train station nearby plus local shops and schools all within close proximity, this is simply too good of an opportunity to pass by.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
– Land size of 614m2 (approx.)
– Three large bedrooms with stained natural timber flooring and a ceiling fan to the master bedroom
– Neat and tidy kitchen offering ample cupboard space, Chef 600mm upright oven and pantry
– An open plan living/dining drenched in natural sunlight complimented by stunning stained natural timber flooring
– Centrally located bathroom with combined shower/bath, single vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet and a separate toilet
– An enormous backyard providing a great space for the growing family or with potential to extend or develop (STCA) with gated access to Charles Mutton Reserve
– A single steel garage and three additional off street car spaces
– Additional features include: Rinnai split system unit, wall air-conditioner, ceiling fans, linen cupboard, shed and more
KEY LOCATION FEATURES:
– Located a short distance to many schools including Fawkner Primary School, St Marks Primary School & many more
– Charles Mutton Reserve & Merri Creek trail all a short distance away
– Bus stops located on Lorne Street & Lynch Road taking you through to Campbellfield & Coburg
– Fawkner Train station approximately 1km away
– Fawkner is located 12.5km’s north of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, Airport and Hume Highway access.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking