Property ID 22838
YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSECalling an exclusive residential home, privacy and prestige characterise this sought-after address, which enjoys walkable access to Werribee River, parklands and walking tracks to ensure an exceptional lifestyle & the recently revamped Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre.
8 Lynbridge Crescent is a beautiful cosy Henley built home, which is close to all family essentials. It's an admirable single storey property with intelligent zoning, which sees a spacious floor plan, play host to an elegant formal lounge, meals area along with a separate open-plan living and a stunning kitchen.
This home offers floor plan that has been preferred keeping in mind that you're not too far from your young ones when they need you. It features 4 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a good size walk-in-robe and an ensuite and remaining 3 bedrooms with BIR's serviced by a central bathroom very close to each other. With 1 Rumpus room with a possibility of fifth bedroom.
You have to see it, to believe it - Slide open the glass doors to unite the interior with a gorgeous tiled alfresco and a fully decked outdoor entertainment area. A good size natural turf garden is like an icing on the cake. It's a complete family entertainer. It also features a laundry room.
Inspired features are everywhere:
* 1 large Master Bedroom with ensuite and W-I-R
* 3 additional family bedrooms that will accommodate queen-size beds and B-I-R
* Formal Lounge set up as a fully equipped Cinema Room, Formal Study, Formal Dining Room
* Family friendly kitchen overlooking relaxing designated meals area
* Large family rumpus room leading from kitchen and meals area
* Great Outdoor Entertaining Area with large cover area
* Ducted heating
* Remote control double lock up garage with internal access
* Massive Land Size - 543m2 approx
* Tarneit West Shopping centre at approx 340m walk & bus stop to Tarneit & Werribee station at approx 125m walk!
* Highly reputable schools, the likes of Good News Lutheran College, Bethany Catholic Primary School & Islamic College of Melbourne, The Grange P-12 College (the school values and purpose are Respect, Learning, Working Together) are all at walking distance.
So, if you are looking for a house which you can call HOME, your search ends here!
Call Jay on 0468 388 024 today to set an appointment for private inspection, or you can email me at [email protected]
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklists
Land DetailsLand area 543 m2