Property ID 21703
ATTRACTIVE GRAND SIZED FAMILY HOME!Positioned for lifestyle excellence in a walk to everywhere setting, this contemporary home provides a suburban retreat of style and natural light. This family home was built, maintained and owner-occupied, represents an outstanding opportunity to simply move into and appreciate well maintained with home theatre, beautiful big backyard, test full color schemes and wonder full attention to details..
This beautifully spacious home is bathed in natural lighting with its expansive single-level floor plan with local schools across the road and public transport around the corner.This home opulent interior boasts 4 bedrooms consisting of large master with walk in robe & en-suite. Separate Study, Central family bathroom, open plan living/dining area. No body corporate fee.
Added internal and external extras include:
* Large Formal Living (Theater Room)upon Entry.
* Master bedroom with full en-suite with vanity & walk in robe.
* Other bedrooms with built in robe.
* Energy saving LED down lights.
* Big Alfresco with hanging fan
* 40 mm Stone bench top in Kitchen and bathrooms.
* 900 mm stainless steel free standing cooker
* 900 mm stainless steel canopy range hood
* High ceiling throughout
* Back slide door with security Roller shutter
* Other Window have Security Grill
* Duckted Heating & evaporated cooling.
* Fully landscaped low maintenance front yard & backyard.
* Concrete driveway to garage and path to front door.
* Islamic College of Melbourne(ICOM) & Good News Lutheran College are a short walking distance.
With an impressively modern feel, this home is one well executed, easy to maintain.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence
CHECK LIST: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
Land DetailsLand area 448 m2