Property ID 17011
Style, Space and Sophistication in Claremont Park Estate which Built By Metricon HomesPositioned for lifestyle excellence in a walk to everywhere setting, this contemporary home provides a suburban retreat of style and natural light. This family home was built, maintained, represents an outstanding opportunity to simply move into and appreciate well maintained with home theatre, beautiful big backyard, test full colour schemes and wonder full attention to details. The large Master Bedroom has double doors, walk in robes and en suite with a double vanity with stone bench top and a double shower.
The moment you step into this amazing and spectacular 30(approx) m2 Metricon home, total land size 603 m2. you will instantly be overwhelmed with its elegance and gorgeous outlooks, leaving you with a feeling of luxury and longing for its possession before anyone else. Being in a quite area with owner occupied houses around, this near new house (built in 2011) is good for relaxation in a style .A long list of luxury appointments includes; modern hostess kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel up appliances, ducted heating & cooling, double remote garage with internal access .
Nestled away in a quite premium location, you are only mins away from Good News Lutheran College, Islamic college of Melbourne, Tarneit West Shopping Centre ,new revamped Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, Public transport, Playgrounds and ovals.
• 5 Star Energy Efficiency rating.
• Solar gas continuous hot water service.
• Energy saving LED down lights
• Coloured concrete driveway to garage and path to front door.
• High ceiling throughout
• Built in wardrobes
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• Feature aluminium stacker sliding doors • Under cover Alfresco
• Double glazed awning window to master suite
• Grand Caesar stone island bench to kitchen
• 45 Litre stainless steel trough with suds bypass in acrylic cabinet under.
• Concreted footpath around the house .
• Stainless steel under mount sink and large port drawers
• 600 mm stainless steel free standing cooker
• 600 mm stainless steel canopy range hood
• High fences to rear and front with levelled surface to balance with drought resistance cover.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Land DetailsLand area 603 m2