Mother's Day 2021- Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion and Promoter's Details
1. Information on 'how to enter' and 'prize' form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences 1.00pm 13/04/21 and closes at 1.00pm AEDT 05/04/21 (Promotional Period).
3. The Promoter is Stockdale & Leggo Ringwood
1.The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. Subject to clause 3 (2), and "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who: (i) is a resident in Victoria, Australia, and (ii) completes the prompts as shown on Facebook to enter.
2. Directors, management, and employees (and their families) of the Promoter, the Promoter's related bodies corporate and its agencies directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. How to enter
1.During the Promotional Period, an Eligible Entrant needs to complete all prompts as per Facebook Competition Post or complete QR code registration at The Peacock Den
2.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
3. An Eligible Entrant must not post any captions which:1.is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violates any local or international laws;
4. is inaccurate or misleading or deceptive in any material respect;
5. for which a third party holds the intellectual property rights where you have not obtained all necessary consents to copy, disclose, incorporate or otherwise use the material for any purpose;
a. is in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others; or
b. that may be used in connection with spamming, phishing, trolling or similar activities.
6. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook or the internet is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The Prize
The Promoter is offering Entrants the chance to win a voucher to the value of $200 to The Peacock Den
5. How To Win
1. The winner will be notified by phone and announced on company social media pages. The winner will need to attend Stockdale & Leggo Ringwood to collect the prize.
Stockdale & Leggo respects your right to privacy. We comply with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1998. Those principles regulate most of our activities with respect to personal information collected, stored, used and disclosed by us. By entering this competition you agree to the collection of information for the purpose of which it was collected. We may use the information for direct marketing purposes and to seek potential clients through the promotional activities of the agent. In providing the information, the parties agree to this use unless they advise us differently.