Property ID 8577
LUXURY & PRIVACYGet ready for a long list of superlatives on this property. It is truly a showcase of what can be achieved when a visionary concept meets clever design and combines with quality craftsmanship. The stunning contemporary architecture is perfectly complimented by rustic and homely features including exposed Blackbutt trusses in the vaulted ceiling, polished concrete flooring, Spotted Gum cabinetry and 2 way gas fire.
The house comprises 4 bedrooms (master with beautiful en suite and a walk-in robe), a large open plan kitchen/dining/living plus a separate lounge, bathroom, laundry and double garage.
The beautiful light-filled kitchen boasts an array of features including stone benches, high quality AEG appliances, walk-in pantry, cafe windows to the outdoor entertaining area, and exquisite finishes throughout.
The seamlessly integrated al fresco area links to the lounge, kitchen and the resort-style in ground pool and spa. Entertain like a king in this gorgeous space, bathed in sun and without a worry in the world as your family and guests enjoy the private and secure pool, spa and landscaped yard.
Other features of this amazing property include:
- large double garage
- additional space for van/boat/trailer storage beside the house
- pure wool carpet (not dyed)
- ducted vacuum
- surround sound speakers inside and outside
- reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and bedrooms
- gas and solar heating for pool & spa
- outdoor hot & cold shower
- adjacent to a large reserve providing easy access to the beach
- fully fenced for privacy and security
- quiet court location close to town and beach
Call now to arrange an inspection.
Land DetailsLand area 0.19 acre
2 A'Beckett Street
Inverloch, VIC, 3996
- (03) 5674 3977
- (03) 5674 3980
- [email protected]