Property ID 8366
DO YOU WANT SPACE? Perfect for growing families.Welcome home to your idyllic spacious lifestyle positioned in the prestigious Bellbridge Estate. This vibrant 5 bedroom brick home has multiple living zones which offer an abundance of space for families.
• 5 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom is fitted with extra robe space and a separate set of sliding doors leading to the backyard and into the garage as well as a large ensuite with a corner spa bath
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the house for all year round comfort.
• Front formal lounge fitted with external awnings, as well as an enclosed wood heater fireplace exudes a charm and warmth not found in modern homes.
• Floating floor boards in living areas and newly laid carpet with luxurious underlay installed in all bedrooms and lounge.
• Updated kitchen offers plenty of storage with recently upgraded stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher as well as a Westinghouse double oven, both still under extended warranty.
• Kitchen also features wooden Venetian blinds that look out over the huge pergola decking area and rear yard
• Large open plan living/dining area equipped with central large ceiling skylight adjoins the kitchen
• Huge decked pergola providing you with an outdoor entertaining sanctuary
• Spacious backyard with fruit trees and plenty of room for the family and pet friendly lifestyle
• Double lock-up garage with remote control roller door providing secure off street parking. In addition there is a concreted carport with lock up gate and extra lighting allowing for even more car spaces with drive through access into the rear yard
• 3350L rainwater tank with electric pump
• Colourbond garden shed with concreted floor to store all your tools
Set on a 1063m2 (approx.) allotment, not only is this property less than 10 min walking distance to the popular Bellbridge Primary School and public transport, it is also just moments from newly renovated Pacific Werribee shopping centre as well as quick and easy access to the Freeway. The reserve behind gives room to explore and play and links to Federation Walking Trail and walking tracks along Skeleton Creek with off-lead areas for dogs.
Make an enquiry today to secure this peaceful quarter acre to call your own!
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Land DetailsLand area 0.26 acre