Property ID 7183
Sylvesters Best Kept SecretThe modern home offers exceptional quality, parkland views from the courtyard and large open plan living and dining area. On entering you will be instantly delighted with the warm and inviting feel complimented by a fully appointed kitchen with quality appliances and so many cupboards. The lavish bathroom with freestanding bath and double shower complete the package. See what's on offer before it's too late:
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer villa, separately titled, built in 2010 approx.
- Land size 161m2 approx. Building size of 12.97sqs approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms with BIR's and carpet flooring
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone benchtops with waterfalls, Vinyl wrap cabinetry,
Stainless steel 900mm appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry, timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Separate double shower, freestanding bath, single vanity,
- combined toilet, tiled floors and walls
- HEATING: Gas ducted heating and inverter air-conditioner
- COOLING: Evaporative cooling and inverter air-conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Courtyard with paving and lawn area, garden beds, front porch
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm system, downlights, fly screens, timber venetians, drapes,
- VIEWS: John Pascoe Fawkner Reserve at the rear of the property
- PARKING: Single remote entry garage with access to courtyard,
- ESTIMATED RENTAL VALUE: $350 - $365 per week approx.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Located close to schools, kindergartens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Walking distance to Zone-1 Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12 km's from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60 days
Contact Daniel or Mark to secure an inspection of this great home. We promise you won't be disappointed!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
Mark Imbesi: 0418 345 097
201 Glenroy Road
Glenroy, VIC, 3046
- (03) 9306 0422
- (03) 9300 3938
- [email protected]m.au