Property ID 3013
Limitless Opportunities on ~ 758m2This home in immaculate condition is ready & ripe for the next lucky owner. This is a fantastic opportunity, whether you're looking to establish your family home or re-develop (STCA). Set your standards high when choosing a parcel of land in Oak Park and add this to your list! Come along to see for yourself
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Weatherboard house built in 1950/60's approx.
- Land size 758m2 approx. Building size of 17sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms with BIR's, 2 with ceiling fans
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, S/S appliances, pantry, brekky bench, timber floors
- MEALS: Separate meals zone with carpet flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with carpet flooring
- RETREAT: 2nd living zone with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower over bath, single vanity, mirror cabinet, fan, sky light, tiled flooring, separate powder room
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, wood heater, gas wall heater, evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Lawn, pergola, established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Development potential up to 4 dwellings (STCA), wide frontage of 18.4m, workshop with sink, pool, BBQ zone
- PARKING: Garage for 2 cars, 1 secure off street car space with roller door, 1 off street car space
- POTENTIAL RENTAL: $360-$380 p/w approx.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Located close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Walking distance to Zone-1 Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12kms from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
This home has endless potential! Contact Claudio or Will today to secure your inspection...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.19 acre