Property ID 23816
Permit Approved Site In Residential Growth Zone!A once in a lifetime opportunity presents itself for development and scope in the hot pocket of Melbourne's Eastern corridor. Rare to find and highly sort after, this double block has had all the hard work already done, selling with permits completed for 38 apartments.
With changes foretasted within the City of Whitehorse for a change in height limit and setbacks the opportunity to build immediately, use the permit as an envelope for scale, or simply land bank with with capital growth souring annually - it gives you the choice and flexibility in an area only on the rise.
- Large double block of 1625sqm (approx.)
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ2) with proposed 19m height limit!
- Approved permit for a luxury project of 38 oversized apartments
- Within Box Hill High School Zone
- A short walk to both Blackburn and Laburnum Train Station and multiple bus routes
- Outstanding surrounding amenities include Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, Morton Park, Box Hill Central, North Blackburn Shopping Centre and Blackburn Village Precinct
Taking into account the demographic of the community the permit showcases every apartment to be spacious and flexible allowing the resale market to target down sizers, owner occupiers and astute investors. With the fast growth and rapid scope of Blackburn forever changing over the last 10 years, this is certainly an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Inspection By Appointment Only.
Land DetailsLand area 1625 m2
, VIC, 3130