Property ID 2327
She Will Make Heads Turn!Fixed Date Sale Closing Tuesday 28th June @5pm (if not sold prior)
We bring to you a home that is pretty much new with the internal construction transformed to create a stunning masterpiece that will be sure to turn heads! You will find the highest of quality touches here from flooring to fixtures & fittings, the floorplan a functional space with a designer kitchen, open plan meals & living zone, 3 bedrooms and an outdoor decking/pergola zone that will be suitable for both the colder & warmer months.
- Brick veneer rendered house built in 1950's approx. Full renovated throughout
- Land size 234m2 approx. Building size of 14.5s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with BIR's
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone benchtops, laminate cabinetry, S/S appliances including dishwasher, pantry, brekky bench, double sink, polished timber floors
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with polished timber floors
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with polished timber floors
- BATHROOM: 2 way access, double shower, single vanity, fan, combined toilet, tiled floor to ceiling
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Decking, pergola, lawn, turf, landscaped, garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Intercom, downlights, holland blinds, timber door, roof retiled, new timber floors, fully renovated throughout
- PARKING: Single remote garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380-$420 p/w approx.
- Located within walking distance to West St shops, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60 days only
Make this special home yours today by calling Claudio or Will for an inspection!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.06 acre