Property ID 2321
So Much for So LittleFixed Date Sale Closing Tuesday 28th June @5pm (if not sold prior)
Yourself & like any prospective home owner have many prerequisites when purchasing a home, here we assure you we can tick all the boxes. Offering a street facing aspect, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & Double Garage, open plan living & spacious outdoor zone. All within a prime location of Glenroy close to all local amenities, freeway access to the best city in the world only 13kms away. End your search now by inspecting this fabulous property.
- Brick veneer townhouse built in 2007 approx.
- Land size of 260m2 approx. Building size of 16.5sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with floating timber floors and built in robes
- KITCHEN: High gloss vinyl wrap cabinetry, laminate benchtops, S/S appliances, double sink, pantry, brekky bench, floating timber floors
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with floating timber floors
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone floating timber floors
- BATHROOM: Shower, bath, fan, combined toilet, tiled to half height, powder room downstairs
- ENSUITE: Shower, single vanity, fan, combined toilet, tiled
- HEATING: Ducted heating
- OUTDOORS: Outdoor decking, landscaped, front garden, garden beds & established trees
- PARKING: Double remote garage
- ADDITIONAL: Ducted vacuum, security doors, timber staircase, curtains/Holland blinds, downlights, solar panels, gas HWS with temperature control
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400-$430 p/w approx.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- 12km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
- Located close to schools, central shopping facilities & Zone 1 Glenroy station
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
Contact Claudio today to organise your inspection of this home. We promise you won't be disappointed!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.06 acre