Property ID 2320
Refreshed & RejuvenatedWelcome to a home that has been given a sparkling touch and updates throughout, all ready to go for its next new home owner for the next 50 years! A family abode with a large size block and large outdoor blank canvas for you to create something spectacular if your life requires a little extra sparkle, inside offering a flowing floorplan with open plan & separate living zones comfy enough for the kids & adults to enjoy
- Brick veneer house built in 1960's approx.
- Land size 701m2 approx. Building size of 16sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with timber flooring, 2 with BIR's
- KITCHEN: Cesar stone benchtops, laminate cabinetry, S/S appliances, pantry, brekky bench, tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower, freestanding bath, single vanity, heat/fan 3 in 1, tiled to half height, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Split system reverse cycle
- OUTDOORS: Lawn, garden beds, landscaped
- ADDITIONAL: Formal entrance, fireplace, timber venetians, freshly painted, new floor tiling, updated kitchen & bathroom, driveway re-concreted, re-stumped 15 years ago, roof re-scaled
- PARKING: 3 off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380-$400p/w approx.
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shops, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
You will regret if you miss out on this one! Call Claudio or Will today to be in the running
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.17 acre