Property ID 23043
A Perfect Position For Your New Family Home!Stockdale & Leggo Laverton / Altona / Point Cook is proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase this beautiful house built by Burbank on east facing block, in one of Melbourne's most sort after suburbs. Situated walking distance to Tarneit P-9 College, Baden Powell College, Tarneit central Shopping centre, Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre and just minutes to Tarneit Railway Station, Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, Local Restaurants, Kindergartens, Good News Lutheran College and much more. This truly is the definition of Prime Position.
The Home Compromises of: -
- Large master bedroom with full ensuite & spacious walk in robe
- Three additional well-portioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Formal lounge
- Study/Kids retreat area with linen for storage
- Smooth flowing meals and living area, great for hosting guests and family
- Open planned kitchen with walk in pantry
- 900 mm cooking and smart storage
- Stone bench top
- Centrally located bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Downlights in formal living/family/meals/kitchen
- Carpet & tiles throughout the house
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Alarm System
- Double car garage
- Entertaining good size alfresco area with gas and electricity connection for bbq
- Low maintenance backyard offers a safe and spacious environment for kids to enjoy
& Much More
This is a fantastic opportunity for First home buyers and Investors alike to purchase which will not last long.
Please feel free to attend the open for inspection, you will not be disappointed!
For all further questions and inquires please contact Anshu Goel on 0433815762 or alternatively email [email protected] or Patrick Pan on 0423 485 242 or alternatively email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We suggest checking the OFI details on the day of inspection.
Land DetailsLand area 402 m2
7/4 Norwest Avenue
Laverton, VIC, 3029
- (03) 8383 2926
- (03) 9369 0403
- [email protected]