Property ID 2268
Balla-Karringa IIA rare opportunity to acquire one of The Bellarine Peninsula's most exclusive and stunning rural & lifestyle properties.
- 31.64ha (78 acres) of prime productive undulating land
- 260 degrees bay views of Corio & Port Phillip Bays, across Geelong, Melbourne & Mt Martha
- Water Supply: Town water connected plus substantial rainwater storage and 3 dams
- Vineyard: 1/2 acre of vines currently managed by a local winery
- Mature Olive Trees: 200 olive trees harvested by a local olive oil producer
- Showcasing an award winning architecturally designed Simon Knott home
- Stockyards, ample shedding, quality fencing, 2nd dwelling and fruit orchard
The home designed by Simon Knott of BKK Architects, compliments its surroundings and is sited at the land's highest point overlooking the rural vista, vineyards, Port Phillip & Corio Bays. The view spans from Geelong through to Melbourne and to the Mornington Peninsula - spectacular by day but simply breathtaking by night. The two separate wings seamlessly wrap to meet at the heart of the home. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the view while the open plan living area opens to the deck. The state of the art kitchen provides breathtaking views and is an entertainers delight. The master wing encompasses a spacious bedroom with hidden robe, sleek ensuite bringing the outside in, plus study. The guest wing comprises 3 further bedrooms all varying in design due to the unusual building formation and complimented with a bathroom like no other. Not surprisingly each element of the home shows the care and planning that went into establishing Balla-Karringa II, from passive solar to precise engineering. It is little wonder the design has won numerous awards and featured in many architectural books and magazines. A magnificent lifestyle property with income potential, and well positioned being only 10 minutes to the popular coastal towns of Portarlington, Ocean Grove & Queenscliff and 20 minutes to Geelong for private school facilities & universities.
Country: A magnificent balance of undulating grazing paddocks enhanced by mature shelter-belts and pasture country ideal for cropping and horticulture pursuits.
Land DetailsLand area 78.00 acre