Property ID 2168
CLOSE TO TOWN AND BEACHLeave the cars in the garage and walk everywhere from this centrally located new home. Duck around the corner for a coffee and a meal at Jjaras Farm Gate and Cafe or wander a bit further for a stroll along the beach. Alternatively take the easy flat walk to the shopping centre to enjoy the full selection of cafes, restaurants/pubs and boutique shops. Everything is within an easy 10 minute stroll.
Both the living room and rumpus room open out to the outdoor living area via sliding glass doors allowing you to fully experience the indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
This architect designed home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 2 separate living spaces and double garage. The house is positioned on a 589m2 block to ensure you get all the benefits of the northern light as well as a generous yard. Stamp duty savings available if you buy off the plan now.
Included for this price are:
- Fully completed landscaping at completion of built house
- Exposed aggregate finished driveways
- 5 years body corporate fees included
- All fences and letterbox
With walking tracks situated along the western boundary of the development providing access to Ayr Creek Reserve, there is ample opportunity to experience the picturesque strolls throughout its native bush and wetlands and enjoy the vast array of bird life on offer. Being walking distance to the town and beach you won't have to venture too far for the quaint cafes, shops and restaurants in town or the wide range of seaside activities including surfing, kayaking, water skiing, boating and fishing.
Located 143 Km south-east of Melbourne via the South Gippsland Highway, Inverloch is a popular tourist destination. The town is a haven for people who enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, surfing or just relaxing on the pristine beaches. The easy village vibe of this town remains unruffled by the annual influx of summer visitors, a ritual here for more than 130 years. Other popular activities and attractions in the area include;
- Various boardwalks and tracks provide tranquil places for shorter and longer strolls or bushwalks and hiking activities
- Enjoy excellent surfing and swimming
- Drive the Bunurong Coastal Drive, a stunning 14-kilometre stretch of road between Inverloch and Cape Paterson that hugs the coastline and provides an abundance of photographic opportunities
- Eagles Nest - a large rock structure adjacent to the coastline that resembles the top half of a map of Australia.
Situated at the mouth of Anderson inlet and Venus Bay on Victoria's South Gippsland Coast, Inverloch is also near the popular tourist destinations of Phillip Island and the hauntingly beautiful Wilson's Promontory.
Land DetailsLand area 589 m2