Property ID 2164
EASY LIVING, CENTRAL LOCATIONDesigned to take full advantage of the orientation of the block, the living space of this home is flooded with light. The living spaces open out to the outdoor living area via sliding glass doors allowing you to fully experience the indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
This architect designed home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 2 separate living spaces and double garage. Cleverly positioned on a low maintenance 550m2 block you'll have your own space without needing to do a lot of work to look after it. Stamp duty savings available if you buy off the plan now.
Included for this price are:
- Fully completed landscaping at completion of built house
- Exposed aggregate finished driveways
- 5 years body corporate fees included
- All fences and letterbox
With walking tracks situated along the western boundary of the development providing access to Ayr Creek Reserve, there is ample opportunity to experience the picturesque strolls throughout its native bush and wetlands and enjoy the vast array of bird life on offer. Being walking distance to the town and beach you won't have to venture too far for the quaint cafes, shops and restaurants in town or the wide range of seaside activities including surfing, kayaking, water skiing, boating and fishing.
Located 143 Km south-east of Melbourne via the South Gippsland Highway, Inverloch is a popular tourist destination. The town is a haven for people who enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, surfing or just relaxing on the pristine beaches. The easy village vibe of this town remains unruffled by the annual influx of summer visitors, a ritual here for more than 130 years. Other popular activities and attractions in the area include;
- Various boardwalks and tracks provide tranquil places for shorter and longer strolls or bushwalks and hiking activities
- Enjoy excellent surfing and swimming
- Drive the Bunurong Coastal Drive, a stunning 14-kilometre stretch of road between Inverloch and Cape Paterson that hugs the coastline and provides an abundance of photographic opportunities
- Eagles Nest - a large rock structure adjacent to the coastline that resembles the top half of a map of Australia.
Situated at the mouth of Anderson inlet and Venus Bay on Victoria's South Gippsland Coast, Inverloch is also near the popular tourist destinations of Phillip Island and the hauntingly beautiful Wilson's Promontory.
Land DetailsLand area 449 m2