Property ID 21564
DAIRY FARM COMPRISING OF APPROX 422 ACRESPositioned among some fantastic grazing land these two properties are being sold as one. Currently operating as a dairy with the potential to milk approx 240 cows, both properties are adjoining each other. The main house is positioned on 4 Titles comprising of approx 287 acres while the second property is on 1 Title and comprises of approx 135 acres.
Features of the farm include
- 3 Bedroom recently renovated home with open plan living, modern bathroom and double garage
- 25 aside herringbone with cup removers and 11,000 litre vat
- Two silos, AI crush, roller mill and feed pack
- 15 dams in total with one having a 25 mg water licence
- Underpass through road, with excellent tracks
- Good fertilizer history
- Good external fencing
- Land is gently undulating in some parts and undulating in others
- There is a second timber home on the 135 acres.
- Superb distant views over existing farmland
Land DetailsLand area 422 Acres