Property ID 21123
Affordable Living in a Great LocationThis recently redecorated street frontage villa unit offers an affordable and comfortable life style. On offer a central hallway the leads to an open plan living and dining area, complimented by a spotless laminate kitchen with ample cupboards, new bench tops and tiled splashback. There are two double bedrooms, main bedroom with built in robes, a central bathroom with new vanity and wall tiling and a separate laundry.
Located within walking distance to all you will need so first home buyers and investors take a closer look before it's too late.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer villa unit, separately titled, built in 1975 approx.
- Land size 100m2 approximately.
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms, BIRs in 2nd, new carpets & dual Holland blinds
- KITCHEN: Laminate benchtops, laminate cabinetry and overhead cupboards
Electric stove, exhaust fan, double sink, new tiled flooring, splashback and Holland blind
- LOUNGE/DINING: Open plan living zone, new carpets and light filtered Holland blinds
- BATHROOM: Separate single shower, new single vanity, new toilet, tiled wall and floors
- HEATING: Electric wall heating in lounge room
- OUTDOORS: Large common area with established trees and northerly aspect,
- ADDITIONAL: light fittings, new Holland blinds, Aqua-Max gas hot water service,
- FEATURES: Freshly painted in modern neutral tones and updated throughout,
- PARKING: Easy access to a single brick garage,
- ZONING: General Residential Zone 1
- ESTIMATED RENTAL VALUE: $310 - $330 per week approx.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Located close to schools, Glenroy central shopping precinct, the
Northern Golf course, restaurants, Mott Reserve and so much more
- Walking distance to Zone-1 Glenroy train station and multiple bus lines
- Located only 12.5km's from CBD, easy access to City Link, Western Ring Road
and Melbourne Airport.
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Contact Ali Celik or Mark Imbesi to avoid missing out.
Ali Celik: 0431 494 438
Mark Imbesi: 0418 345 097