Property ID 19267
Double Your Luck - Only 550m (approx.) From Glenroy Station!Here we have a unique opportunity, with this well maintained 3 bedroom plus study solid brick home that oozes character and open plan space and is situated on a large allotment of 1069m2 (approx.). With a rare chance to buy the property next door at 868 Pascoe Vale Road, together you could potentially have a total of 2,008m2 (approx.) at your disposal - making this the perfect site for owner occupiers/investors or developers looking for short or long-term potential re-development (STCA). Situated only 550m away from Glenroy station/bus hub and only 250m away from Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip, and with many local schools surrounding, this will be a sound investment!
- 3 spacious double bedrooms boasting timber flooring with built in robes in bedroom 2
- A spacious timber kitchen with upright 600mm oven, double sink, pantry, plenty of cupboard space and tiled flooring
- Separate living zone features timber flooring and gas wall heater
- Separate dining zone with timber flooring and adjoining a large study/retreat area
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower, single vanity and toilet
- A large open rear yard with a great sized undercover pergola, large single room bungalow, outside toilet, and 2x garden sheds
- Single garage with 4+ additional off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $370 - $390 per week
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shops, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station/bus hub
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
Don't let an opportunity like this slip away, call Daniel today for further information!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
Land DetailsLand area 1069 m2