Property ID 19266
Double Your Luck - Only 550m (approx.) From Glenroy Station!Here we have a unique opportunity, with this well maintained, charming 4 bedroom weatherboard home situated on a large allotment of 939m2 (approx.). With a rare chance to buy the property next door at 870 Pascoe Vale Road, together you could potentially have a total of 2,008m2 (approx.) at your disposal - making this the perfect site for owner occupiers/investors or developers looking for short or long-term potential re-development (STCA). Situated only 550m away from Glenroy station/bus hub and only 250m away from Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip, and with many local schools surrounding, this will be a sound investment!
- 4 spacious double bedrooms boasting stained timber flooring with a large robe in the master bedroom
- An updated kitchen combined with meals zone featuring laminate benchtops, 600mm electric cooktop, oven/grill, range-hood, double sink and tiled flooring
- Separate living zone with stained timber flooring, electric wall heater and wall air-conditioning
- Central bathroom with combined bath and shower, single vanity and electric wall heater
- A large open rear yard with timber decking and garden shed
- Single garage with 4+ additional off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $370 - $390 per week
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shops, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station/bus hub
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
Don't let an opportunity like this slip away, call Daniel today for further information!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
Land DetailsLand area 939 m2