Property ID 17696
Options Galore with Planning Permit ApprovedA unique opportunity has arisen in a premier Glenroy locale. Whether you are looking to reside, build your new dream home or even re-develop (STCA), there are plenty of options on the table. Currently the home has a planning permit approved to build a spacious 3 bedroom villa at the rear of the existing dwelling that is in need of some TLC and updating to restore its true potential. This extended three bedroom weatherboard home is currently leased to a lovely family until January 2018 and offers a spacious lounge room and a large family room overlooking the rear yard. Not to mention only situated just over 1 km away from Glenroy train station/bus hub, Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip and cosmopolitan West Street shops and cafes plus many local schools and parks nearby. Please note internal photos taken in April 2014.
- Weatherboard home built in the 1960s approx.
- Land size 650m2 approx. Building size of 15sqs approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes and carpet flooring
- KITCHEN: Original kitchen with ample cupboards and pantry
- MEALS: Combined with the kitchen and vinyl flooring
- LIVING: Formal living room with air-conditioner and gas heater
- FAMILY ROOM: Separate large room and optional 4th Bedroom
- BATHROOM: Separate shower, bath tub and single vanity
- HEAT/COOL: Air- conditioner and gas heater
- OUTDOORS: Large low maintenance yard
- ADDITIONAL: Planning Permit for a 3 bedroom Villa with an ensuite, bathroom and single brick garage
- PARKING: 1 car garage
- CURRENT RENT: $320 per week until January 2018
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road & West St shopping strips, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station/bus hub and Northern Golf Club
- Glenroy is located 12.5kms north of the CBD with terrific access to City Link, Western Ring Road and Melbourne Airport
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
This is simply an opportunity not to be missed, call today to avoid disappointment!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
Mark Imbesi: 0418 345 097
Land DetailsLand area 650 m2
201 Glenroy Road
Glenroy, VIC, 3046
- (03) 9306 0422
- (03) 9300 3938
- [email protected]