Property ID 16122
Elegant, Luxurious & Stylish!Perfectly picturesque and distinguished with elegant features throughout this breathtaking weatherboard home simply speaks for itself. Superbly designed with character and charm, the extended family home is complimented with a mixture of classical and modern finishes. Entertain in style with multiple living zones and the spacious undercover all weather alfresco area. Nestled in a peaceful pocket of Glenroy with many local amenities nearby, this rare and unique home simply combines to become the perfect package.
- Weatherboard home built in the 1960's (approx.)
- Land size 697m2 (approx.)
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, master featuring ensuite & walk in robe, and built in robes to the remaining bedrooms
- Option of a 4th bedroom or home office/study with built in robe
- Elegantly designed kitchen complimented with 40mm stone benches, 2pac cabinetry, 800/900mm S/S appliances including induction cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bench, large servery window opening onto the outdoor entertainment zone, corner pantry, double sink, appliance cupboard & stone splashback
- A fantastic sized open plan family/meals zone with sliding door access to the undercover pergola makes this a great entertainers home, boasting timber flooring and adjoining kitchen
- Relax in style in the formal living zone with an open fireplace you won't want to leave in those cold winter months
- Stylish central bathroom offering bath with telephone style tap set, 900mm shower, single vanity with 40mm stone benchtop, porcelain floor to ceiling tiles & separate powder room
- Ensuite comprising of 1200mm double shower, his and hers vanity with solid timber benchtop, combined toilet and timber flooring
- Cold or Warm? Don't fret with ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout and an open fireplace in the formal lounge
- Outside, an entertainer's paradise with a great sized undercover pergola with the option to fully enclose with bistro blinds featuring merbau decking and bamboo feature walls. Plus a great backyard space, ideal for the kids, with aggregate concrete and a large lawn area
- Plenty of off street parking available with a double lock up garage, double remote carport and 2+ additional car spaces
- Complimented with many extras including: a large workshop and storage shed at the rear of the garage with toilet, ceiling rosettes to all living zones and bedrooms, 4x indoor/outdoor built in speakers & much more!
- POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN: $480 - $520 p/w (approx.)
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shops, parks and local primary schools
- Close to Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
This is simply too good to miss, come down and inspect this truly one of a kind home today!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
Land DetailsLand area 697 m2