Property ID 15755
Your coastal community lifestyle awaits!Tucked away in a quiet court location and behind an impressive façade surrounded by an inspiring garden, is your next family haven.
This four bedroom home on approx. 960m2, shines with its excellent internal light and easy flow of spaces. This is a quality built home, complimented with a clever floorplan along with neutral tones throughout and quality fixtures and fittings. The north/ west facing rear and side yard is a private and sunny spot for year round enjoyment
Other features include:
* Master Bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
* Extensive built in cabinetry throughout allowing for ample storage
* Study or 5th Bedroom, with a built in cupboards.
* The functional kitchen offers electric cooking
* Large central bathroom with shower & bath
* The laundry has excellent storage with access to outside
* Ducted central heating & 2 reverse cycle split systems
* North-facing undercover alfresco entertaining area
* 2 x Fresh water tanks
* Generous double garage with remote doors.
This home is light and bright, offering large living zones or you can close them off for a cosy option. The room and space is idyllic for a family and or a retired farmer which is rarely found so close to town. Your search will be over once you inspect this property in such a quiet yet convenient position in Baxter Street. Only minutes' walk from schools, shops, sporting facilities and the beach, where you will ease into this inviting coastal community.