Property ID 15063
Parkside Comfort and ConvenienceGreat opportunity for you to purchase a prime piece of real estate in Melbourne.
Elevated overlooking parkland, this modern 3 bedroom home is fresh and light with warmth and comfort. Welcomed by a deep covered verandah, this happy home features an L-shaped living room with open views and gas heater, north facing stone kitchen (Emilia freestanding stove & Ilve dishwasher), bright meals area, 3 inviting bedrooms (2 with BIRs), a family bathroom and separate laundry opening to a covered north facing courtyard. With the warmth of polished boards throughout, this smart starter or astute investment features ducted heating, air conditioning, security door, 2nd toilet and a double garage. One of two with a shared driveway, this tidy number has easy access to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Oakleigh Central shopping, Holmesglen College and the M1 freeway, and is only metres to Salesian College, Oakleigh Golf Course and Caloola Reserve.
Below are some of the reasons why 1/35 Timmings Street is so attractive:
- In a peaceful & friendly area with plenty of parks and open green spaces
- Close to Chadstone shopping centre, the fashion capital
- You can be on the Monash freeway in just a couple of minutes
- Takes approximately 30 mins on train to the city
- Close to Deakin and Monash unis and Holmesglen TAFE
- Located in a good suburb - streets are clean, affluents demographics, borders on top suburbs
- One of two on an elevated block
- Three bedroom home on an approximately 375 sqm precious land
- No ongoing & costly body corporate fees
- Dont pay millions to live next to a tennis court
- Brand new kitchen for the lucky buyer
- North facing courtyard
- Double garage
- Vacant. Ready for the right tenant
- Huge potential to add value (STCA)
Please call Ally Aziz on 04 0362 0051 for more information. Please include your phone number with your enquiry.
DISCLAIMER : All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must for Inspection.
Land DetailsLand area 375 m2
1158 Glenhuntly Road
Glen Huntly, VIC, 3148
- (03) 9571 7777
- (03) 9571 2742
- [email protected]