Property ID 13646
Versatile Haven in Port FairyBig on space and storage, this versatile five bedroom, 2 bathroom home deserves to be top of the list for every large family or someone moving off the land! Great inclusions ensure that theres nothing left to do and that life here is completely comfortable, while quiet position puts schools, shops, health-care and public transport all within close proximity.
- Solid brick construction includes insulation to walls & ceiling
- Facing East/ West and a neutral colour scheme give an appealing sense of light & spaciousness
- The family-sized open-plan living, kitchen, dining & lounge has a fun & social vibe with a split system & wood heater.
- Catch up on conversation, and keep an eye on everything, while you cook in the large central kitchen with walk-in -pantry
- 900mm gas cook top / electric oven, range hood and dish washer
- The lounge area is framed by windows that capture the sun & create a lovely setting for entertaining
- Sliding doors link the dining & living areas with the very private, enormous west-facing back entertaining alfresco area overlooking manicured lawns.
- The secluded master bedroom is separated from other bedrooms with a WIR and large ensuite
- The 2nd,3rd,4th & 5th bedrooms a generously sized , sharing a central bathroom with bath and shower
- There is another Large family living zone with additional toilet and storage.
- The home is an organisational dream with masses of storage throughout.
- The water storage is enough to keep a large home running 3x 5000 gal tanks, plus town water connection.
- Double driveway giving plenty of access and parking for cars, boats, trailers, caravans etc
- This energy efficient home all features a 5kw or 26 panels of solar power
- A large 4 bay (12m x 6.5m) colour bond shed and bird avairy
How often do you come across a home like this one? This refreshing property in a quiet location is both spacious inside and out, and on a 1700m2 block of land this one is sure to impress!