Property ID 1360
'The Hallmark of Hadfield'From the moment you step inside you can feel the warmth of this family home, on offer for the first time in over 30 years. Thanks to the lovely owners this home is in impeccable condition, so we recommend you take up this opportunity and come along to see whats included: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate meals & living zones, spacious kitchen overlooking a fabulous outdoor pergola zone and blooming garden.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer house built in 1983 approx
- Land size of 600m2 approx. Building size: 28 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 4 bedrooms with MBIR's, carpeted
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, S/S appliances, dishwasher, pantry, island brekky bench, double sink, tiled flooring, 2nd kitchen zone in garage
- MEALS/FAMILY: Separate meals/family zone with tiled flooring
- FORMAL LIVING: Separate formal living zone with timber flooring
- RUMPUS/WORKSHOP: Additional living zone or workshop, access through garage
- BATHROOM: Separate shower, spa bath, single vanity, fan, bidet, combined toilet, tiled floor to ceiling, 3rd separate toilet/powder room
- ENSUITE: Shower, single vanity, fan, combined toilet, tiled
- HEATING/COOLING: Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, air con units x2
- OUTDOORS: Paved, pergola, garden beds, veggie patch, established fruit trees
- PARKING: Double remote garage, single carport, 3 off street car spaces
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm, window shutters, water tank x2, gas HWS, double shed, curtains, outdoor sink with hot/cold water
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450-$500 p/w approx.
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Zone 1 train Merlynston station & the lovely West Street Shopping Village
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
- 120 days
Make the first move and call Claudio or William now to arrange a viewing...
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064