Property ID 1357
The Great Escape with Valley ViewsThis spectacular family home has had all the hard work already done...Fully renovated throughout giving you the ultimate luxury of simply enjoying life with your family & friends. The home has elevated style living with spectacular views, internally offering 3 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom, separate family/retreat zones and a large outdoor grassed area for the kids while the parents enjoy a glass of bubbly in the alfresco. Come along to see with your own eyes:
- Brick veneer house built in 1972-1974 approx
- Land size 540m2 approx. Building size of 28s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with timber flooring and BIR's
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, laminate benchtops, freestanding gas stove/oven, dishwasher, pantry, brekky bench, feature pendant lights, tiled
- MEALS: Separate meals zone with tiled flooring
- FORMAL DINING/RETREAT: Separate formal dining or retreat, timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Separate shower & bath facilities, single vanity, 3 in 1 heat/fan, combined toilet, tiled to half height
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating, split systems x2, ceiling fans in bedrooms and living
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco, pergola, paved, lawn, garden beds, lemon tree
- ADDITIONAL: Workshop, roof restored, new gutters & fascia, rewired, elevated views, fireplace, security doors, holland blinds, flyscreens, electric roller shutters to bedrooms, water tank/mains water system for toilets & washing machine, water tank (garden), clothes line, gas HWS
- PARKING: Double garage, 4 off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400-$440 p/w approx.
- Located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shopping with local fruit markets & eateries
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5kms North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Don't let a perfect family home slip away, call Claudio or Will today to make it yours!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.13 acre