Property ID 1339
Endangered Species Close to Everything!This low maintenance villa home is ripe and ready for its new owner to either occupy or invest. Having lived for a long time they surely don't come as good as this anymore, with open plan meals zone and separate living zone, spacious kitchen, cosy bedrooms & central bathroom. Outdoors is equipped with a pergola which will make your entertaining a breeze any time of the year!
- Brick veneer unit built in 1981 approx.
- Land size 126m2 approx. Building size of 12s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 carpeted bedrooms with BIR's, ceiling fan in bed 2
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, gas cooktop and wall oven, double sink, pantry, brekky bench, tiled
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with tiled flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with carpet
- BATHROOM: Shower, bath, single vanity, fan, tiled to half height, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas space heater, air conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Pergola, paving
- ADDITIONAL: Metal venetians, curtains, gas HWS
- PARKING: Single garage, 1 off street car space
- POTENTIAL RENT: $320-$340 p/w approx.
- Located within walking distance to West St shops, parks and local primary schools
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5kms North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Land DetailsLand area 0.03 acre