Property ID 1319
Cant Take My Eyes off You!With beautiful Tasmanian Oak floors and bright open spaces, this welcoming home has been stylishly renovated to capture smart family spaces which double effortlessly into an entertainer's paradise. The living room opens to a sublime kitchen with stainless steel appliances waterfall island bench. A glamorous outdoor entertaining zone with pool and an alfresco merbau deck will keep you busy during the summer months. In winter snuggle up with the stylish ethanol fireplace and watch the Valley views. Offering a flowing floorplan with functional kitchen & open plan meals/living zones; Come along and see this fabulous creation for yourself:
- Brick veneer/rendered house built in late 1960's approx.Renovated 2013-2016
- Land size 560m2 approx. Building size of 20sq approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms, main with BIR's, 2 with carpet and Tasmanian oak timber floors to other
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone water fall bench, 2pac cabinetry, S/S appliances including dishwasher, soft close drawers, under bench double sink, pantry, brekky bench, Tasmanian oak timber floors
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with Tasmanian oak timber floors, built in shelves
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with Tasmanian oak timber floors, built in shelves & wall niches
- BATHROOM: Wall to wall shower, freestanding stone bath, single vanity, fan, combined toilet, wall niches, tiled
- ENSUITE: Wall to wall shower, single vanity, fan, combined toilet, tiled
- HEAT/COOL: Split system reverse cycle, ethanol heater
- OUTDOORS: Merbau decking, pergola, paved, garden beds, established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Valley views, solar heated pool surrounded by glass panel fencing, downlights, electronic blinds, Holland blinds, solar panels, hdmi/optical/speaker cables, quality timber door
- PARKING: Double remote garage with extra space for storage, 2 off street car spaces
- POTENTIAL RENT: $450-$500 p/w approx.
- Located within walking distance to Moonee Ponds bike track & Pascoe Vale Rd shops with local cafes & shopping
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5kms North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60 days
We make dreams come true so take up the chance today by calling Claudio or Will for a viewing today!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064
Land DetailsLand area 0.14 acre