Property ID 12712575
Priced to Sell!The Property Owners want this home Sold so make an offer and treat yourself to a new home for 2019.
This brand new, turn key, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is complete and ready for you to move in and make yourself at home.
Situated in Harmony Estate on the eastern side of the Bruce Highway, this Trevitt Homes designed & built home is perfectly positioned within walking distance to local parks, playgrounds and future sporting fields.
The standout feature of this appealing home design is the seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living. The outdoor area is incorporated into the living space through corner stacker doors, which open from both the living and kitchen/dining areas, resulting in one large entertaining space.
This property ticks all the boxes and offers a number of enticing features:
• Stylish central kitchen with corner pantry, breakfast bar, lots of bench space and a dishwasher
• Air conditioned living and master bedroom to keep you comfortable during our summer months
• Bright and airy main bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub
• Master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite with walk in shower
• Oversized double garage with laundry and storage cupboards plus backyard access
• Ceiling fans and window screens throughout
• Completely fenced with side access gate, fully turfed, clothesline, letterbox and driveway
• NBN Ready
• Chancellor State College catchment and close to Sienna, Matthew Flinders & Montessori private schools
• First Home Owner's Grant applicable
• Great return on investment - approximate rental return $450-470pw.
Less than 10 minutes from Mooloolaba Beach, this home is ideally located in close proximity to numerous primary and secondary schools, the University of the Sunshine Coast, shopping centres and the Bruce Highway to head north or south.
Current access to Harmony estate is off the Sunshine Motorway but future transport corridors include direct access to the Bruce Highway and south to Caloundra Road, making Harmony truly central to the majority of the Sunshine Coast.
Contact us for further information and a private viewing - Inspect today and see why many couples, families and retirees have already made this estate their home.
Land DetailsLand area 286 m2