Property ID 12712575
Stunning Starter Home Under ConstructionThe windows are in and the walls are cladded. We are on track for completion in September 2018.
Constructed by local builder, Trevitt Homes who are known for their attention to detail and quality homes.
This home qualifies for the First Home Owners Grant.
The seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living is the standout feature of this small block home. The outdoor area is incorporated into the entire living space through corner stacker doors which open from both the living and kitchen/dining areas. The result is an expansive space perfectly catering to our Sunshine Coast lifestyle by creating the ultimate in spacious entertaining and relaxation areas.
This simple and well thought out, 3 bedroom home is close to Harmony Estate's Linear Park providing a lush green outdoor space right on your doorstep.
The Property features include:
• Stylish central kitchen with corner pantry, breakfast bar, lots of bench space and a dishwasher
• Air conditioned living and master bedroom
• Bright and airy main bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub
• Master bedroom features a walk in robe and own bathroom with walk in shower
• Under roof outdoor living with access via stacker doors from the living and dining areas
• Oversized double garage with laundry and storage cupboards plus external access to the backyard
• Ceiling fans and window screens throughout
• Completely fenced with side access gate, fully turfed with decorative garden beds in the front yard, clothesline, letterbox and driveway
• NBN Ready
Located in the sought after Harmony estate at Palmview, this home is close to all amenities including schools, Sunshine Coast University, Hospitals, major shopping centres and Mooloolaba with its outdoor dining and patrolled beaches, making it ideal either as your family's new home or a quality long term investment.
Current access to this estate is through Sippy Downs but future transport corridors include direct access to the Bruce Highway and south to Caloundra Road, making Harmony truly central to the majority of the Sunshine Coast.
About the Estate:
Central to the Harmony Community is the Linear Park, which forms a natural connection between all the green spaces, the neighbourhoods, amenities, sporting facilities and the town centre.
Stretching the length of 10 footy fields there are a series of interconnecting parks, each with their own facilities. All of the parks are linked by walking and cycling paths that provide 60 kilometres of scenic landscape while you enjoy your daily exercise.
Perfect for Families, Couples, Retirees and a fantastic Investment with both good rental income and strong capital growth, you can't go wrong!
House Size: 150.3m2
Outdoor Living: 9.4m2 under roof (slab 12.33m2)
Front Entry Porch: 2.3m2
Total Area: 162m2
Land size: 286 m2
Land DetailsLand area 286 m2