Property ID 12712575
Why Wait to Build? You Could be Earning a Rental Income Today4 Argus St is a ideal investment property offering a very good gross rental yield of 5%, future capital gain, a strong rental return and requires low maintenance. It meets all of the requirements for a smart, low risk investment and is ready to rent now.
Located in an enticing location and appealing neighbourhood with access to plenty of amenities - in close proximity to the Sunshine Coast University, good schools, Mooloolaba Beach & restaurants, shopping, hospitals and the Bruce Highway to head north or south - all of which make this property appealing to prospective tenants.
Being a brand new, turn-key property there would be minimal maintenance and the protection of a builder's warranty. Most low maintenance properties are the ones that attract stable, long term renters and according to statistics from Realestate.com.au there is a high rental demand in the Palmview/Sippy Downs area.
Current access to Harmony estate is through Sippy Downs but future transport corridors include direct access to the Bruce Highway and south to Caloundra Road, making Harmony truly central to the majority of the Sunshine Coast.
Taking into consideration the vast amount of development occurring in this area at the moment there is obviously a future strong capital growth.
The seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living is the standout feature of this small block home. The outdoor area is incorporated into the entire living space through corner stacker doors which open from both the living and kitchen/dining areas. The result is an expansive space perfectly catering to our Sunshine Coast lifestyle by creating the ultimate in spacious entertaining and relaxation areas.
This simple and well thought out, 3 bedroom home is close to Harmony Estate's Linear Park providing a lush green outdoor space on your doorstep.
The Property features include:
• Stylish central kitchen with corner pantry, breakfast bar, lots of bench space and a dishwasher
• Air conditioned living and master bedroom
• Bright and airy main bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub
• Master bedroom features a walk in robe and own bathroom with walk in shower
• Under roof outdoor living with access via stacker doors from the living and dining areas
• Oversized double garage with laundry and storage cupboards plus external access to the backyard
• Ceiling fans and window screens throughout
• Completely fenced with side access gate, fully turfed with decorative garden bed in the front yard, clothesline, letterbox and driveway
• NBN Ready
Perfect for Families, Couples, Retirees and a fantastic Investment with both good rental income and strong capital growth, you can't go wrong!
Land DetailsLand area 286 m2