Property ID 12712369
Invest / Develop / Move In!Stockdale & Leggo Laverton / Altona / Point Cook is proud to present 17 Mark Court, Seabrook. This neat 3-bedroom home is set on approximately 530sqm of land and offers as a fantastic investment opportunity for investors and first home buyers alike and with potential for further development into a multi-unit site in the future (STCA).
This property is perfect for developers and investors looking to secure prime real estate close to transport.
Positioned in an enviable location, just moments from local amenities such as Seabrook Primary School, Carranballac P-9 College, Lumen Christi Catholic Primary School, Seabrook Community Centre, Jamieson Way Community Centre, Sanctuary lakes Hotel, Soho Village, Point Cook Town Centre, Aircraft Railway Station, easy access to free and much more.
The Home Compromises of: -
- Spacious master bedroom comes with extra-large built in rob connected to bathroom with single vanity and shower
- Two additional well - portioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Formal lounge / dining area great for hosting friends and family
- Centrally located kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances also features a generous amount of cupboard storage and a pantry.
- Family area comes with wood fired heater.
- Bright central bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Ducted heating / evaporative cooling
- Roller doors to all windows
- Fully fenced with gate at the front
- Extra-large driveway offers car space for approximately 10 cars
- & Much more
It is a great opportunity for first home buyers or investors.
Please feel free to attend the open for inspection, you will not be disappointed!
For all further questions and inquires please contact Anshu Goel on 0433815762 or alternatively email [email protected] or Patrick Pan on 0423 485 242 or alternatively email [email protected]
Photo ID required-
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We suggest checking the OFI details on the day of inspection.
Land DetailsLand area 530 m2