Property ID 12711875
Trendy, Spacious and Beautifully PresentedTake a closer look at this stunning street frontage home that is surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens and a large private backyard. Situated in sought after location and within walking distance to the West Street and North Street shopping precinct, local schools and transport by bus and trains. Set on a generous allotment of land approximately 177m2 and no body corporate fees. Also features a north facing open plan living and dining area, a quality kitchen, two bathrooms and more. One not to be missed!
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer townhouse, built in 2008 approximately
- Land size of 177m2 approximately.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms, main upstairs with sliding built in robes and ensuite, 2nd bedroom downstairs and all with carpet flooring.
- KITCHEN: Modern laminate kitchen cabinets, Island bench, double sink, stainless steel 600mm gas hot plate, under bench electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher provision. Overlooks the spacious landscaped backyard.
- LIVING: Generous north facing living area, tiled floor, vertical blinds, window shutter and low voltage downlights.
- DINING: North facing, open to the living area, tiled flooring and spilt system air-conditioner.
- BATHROOM: Shower, single vanity, heat lamp, floor and wall tiling and a toilet.
- ENSUITE: Shower, single vanity, heat lamp, floor and wall tiling and toilet.
- HEATING/COOLING: Split system air-conditioner in the living area and main bedroom.
- OUTDOORS: Low maintenance backyard, shade cloth sails, timber deck paths and stone landscaping.
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with a single trough and tiled flooring.
- PARKING: 1 car remote entry brick garage with rear roller door access to court yard and additional car space.
- ADDITIONAL: 2 Window shutters downstairs, fly screens, Foxtel satellite dish, tasteful decor and spotless.
- POTENTIAL RENT RETURN: $360 - $380 per week
- Located within short distance to the Cosmopolitan West Street shopping strip, parks and local schools.
- Easy Access to the Gowrie and Glenroy train station and multiple bus services.
- Hadfield is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access.
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
Affordable living and beautifully presented. You won't be disappointed so call before it is simply too late!
Sunny Walia: 0433 160 724
Mark Imbesi: 0418 345 097
Land DetailsLand area 177 m2
201 Glenroy Road
Glenroy, VIC, 3046
- (03) 9306 0422
- (03) 9300 3938
- [email protected]