Property ID 12710540
BESPOKE HOME IN A PRIZED LOCATIONThis architecturally designed bespoke home sitting proudly on a 927 sq meter block of land was thoughtfully designed around spaces specifically for entertaining, quiet enjoyment and views. The views of Melbourne’s skyline over Port Phillip Bay, You Yangs and Corio Bay are all obtained from the private balcony and theatre room upstairs whilst downstairs open plan living flows seamlessly onto the alfresco entertaining area with stone topped wet bar, fridges, BBQ and fire pit. Perfectly positioned only 1 street back from the prized waterfront and walking tracks of Clifton Springs and Curlewis, this is a home for the ages with a long list of amazing attributes:
• Open plan kitchen meals and family room flowing onto the outdoor entertaining space.
• Theatre room upstairs with northerly day and night views over Port Phillip bay and Melbourne skyline.
• Formal and informal downstairs living spaces for comfort for the entire family unit.
• Large master bedroom suite with full ensuite, walk-in change room and private north facing balcony.
• A further 3 queen sized bedrooms with built in robes.
• Ample storage throughout both storeys of this fabulous design.
• Office at the front entrance ideal for consultancy or working from home.
This 4 year old home is ideal for those looking for a seachange whilst still allowing for space and privacy. To organise a private inspection of this property, Call Daniel Lamanna today on 0413 795 994.
Land DetailsLand area 927.00 m2
2/11 Clifton Springs Road (PO Box 732)
Drysdale, VIC, 3222
- (03) 5251 4888
- [email protected]