Contact Daniel Kennedy
Property ID 11206
Near New, Designer Townhouse!Stockdale & Leggo is proud to present 11 Orr Court, Laverton. This Luxury 3-bedroom townhouse offers as a fantastic investment or live in opportunity for first home buyers or potential investors alike.
Laverton as a suburb is primed to outperform the Melbourne real estate market in 2020 after coming in at number 5 on the Herald Suns 2020 suburb to watch list', the time has certainly never been better to purchase your very own slice.
This Townhouse comprises of the following attractive attributes such as:
• Refrigerated Heating and cooling.
• 3 Years Old, Still Under Warranty.
• Security Alarm & CCTV System.
• Front & Rear Security Doors.
• Fly Screens.
• Open Plan Meals and Living Areas.
• Feature Aluminium Front Door.
• Single Garage with room for second vehicle off street.
• NBN Internet Ready.
• TV Antenna Points to all Rooms.
• Foxtel Ready.
• Floor to Ceiling Tiles in Wet Areas.
• Two-Pack kitchen with Stone Top.
• Glass Splash Back.
• 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances.
• Gas Cooking.
• 6-Star Home Energy Rating.
• Instant Hot Water on demand.
• Rain Water Tank which supplies Toilets.
• Exposed Aggregate "Quick Dry" Drive Ways & Paths.
• Real Hardwood Timber Floors throughout.
• Plenty of storage.
• Built in Robes to all bedrooms.
• Rear Access to the backyard through garage.
• Quite Court location
Positioned in an enviable location, just moments from amenities such as; St Martin Primary School, Jennings Street Primary School, Laverton P-12 College, Laverton Public Gym & Pool, Laverton & Aircraft Train Station's, Local Shopping Centre's, Laverton Medical Hub, Child Care and direct entry to the freeway to make the 20km trip to the city a breeze.
This property will not last long, Please call Daniel Kennedy on 0439 391 073 or Sunny Kumar on 0433 002 485 to arrange an inspection at your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We suggest checking the open inspection time online on the day of inspection.
Bond Details Bond amount $1,873.00
7/4 Norwest Avenue
Laverton, VIC, 3028
- (03) 8383 2926
- (03) 9369 0403
- [email protected]