Property ID 10685
WORK REST & PLAYRe-evaluate where & how you live. On offer for the first time in 30 years, this 21 acre (approx.) property, around 37kms from the CBD, nestled between the ever expanding Whittlesea / Mernda growth corridor, is a gorgeous mud brick home, a potential business & an orchard. The potential, the endless possibility & the time is right for you to make that change.
Included in this sale:
• High exposure, just off Plenty Rd, corner of Arthurs Creek Rd.
• 3BR, study, 2 bathrooms, ranch styled home with an abundance of character.
• Spacious blackwood kitchen + Caesar stone benches & WIP.
• 5min drive to Mernda Train Station + local hub shopping. 2 bus routes at your doorstep.
• 5KW solar system.
• Extensive shedding.
• 7 Megalitre water pumping license from Plenty river which feeds into 2 dams, & an established irrigation system.
• Your choice to continue to operate the existing orchard, registered commercial kitchen, class 2 café + take advantage of the strong well established customer base.
• OR you can choose the simple life & enjoy the quiet country life while you land bank on the edge of suburbia.
Land DetailsLand area 85591.00 m2