Stock Your House For Christmas Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Stock Your House For Christmas promotion (“the Promotion”).
|Promoter||Stockdale & Leggo ABN 60 004 349 713 Building 6, Suite 61/195 Wellington Road, Clayton, Vic 3168|
|Promotional Partner/Prize Provider||Stockdale & Leggo ABN 60 004 349 713 Building 6, Suite 61/195 Wellington Road, Clayton, Vic 3168|
|Promotion Period||Start Date: Monday October 19th 2020 End Date: Sunday December 20th 2020|
|Draw date||December 21st 2020|
|Redraw date (if necessary)||December 21st 2020 until winner is achieved|
|Promotion type||Game of Chance|
|Promoter’s website addresses/URLs||https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/|
|Who may Enter (Entrants)||Residents of Victoria, Queensland and Northern Territory who are over the age of 18 at the time of Entry.|
|How to Enter||Entrants must visit the Promoter’s website and manually fully complete the online entry form during the Promotion Period (the “Entry”). |
Entrants must book an appraisal with Stockdale & Leggo to go in the draw to win.
|How to Win||The Promotion is a game of chance and the prize is drawn at random from all Entrants who have completed their entry successfully in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Entries will be placed into a random electronic draw and one winner will be chosen at random from all eligible, valid and complete entries received.|
|Prize||1 winner only will receive the following, subject to the Terms and Conditions: |
Home goods to the value of $25,000; and
5 individual winners will receive the following, subject to the Terms and Conditions:
1 of 5 $1,000 Mitre 10 Vouchers.
|Total Prize Pool (including GST)||Smart 65inch TV (Chiq) Fridge (Mitsubishi) Outdoor Setting (Shecta Honolulu) |
Washing Machine (LG)
Bed (Queen – Sealy)
Appliance pac inc microwave & vac
Karcher Pressure Washer
Karcher Steam Cleaner
$2,700 Plush Voucher
$500 Adairs Voucher
$5,000 Tempur Voucher
By submitting a valid Entry, the Entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. The above table forms part of these Terms and Conditions and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place and method of prize selection, prize details and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion (including the Promotional Partner, and their respective immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. For clarity, “immediate families” includes any of the following: spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
3. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, the Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Subject to any applicable laws, the Terms and Conditions may be updated or amended by the Promoter at any time and no notice of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions is required to be provided to Entrants.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
Further Entry Conditions
6. Entries to the Promotion are limited to one per Entrant unless explicitly stated multiple entries are accepted at the time of entry, or a “share on social media for bonus entry” mechanic is provided.
7. The Promoter may remove any and all unauthorised multiple entries.
8. Entries will be deemed accepted once completed and at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. The Promoter will be in no way responsible for incorrect or insufficient details provided by any Entrant. Should an Entrant's details change, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or those that contain offensive or defamatory comments or that breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's absolute discretion and the Promoter’s decision on this and other aspects of the Promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. Any failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
Prizes and Awarding of Prizes
11. The prize-winner will be notified by the Promoter by e-mail and the winner’s name and suburb may also be published on the SEN website (https://www.sen.com.au/) and Stockdale & Leggo website https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/ or social media and Google channels, in each case using details forming part of the Entry.
12. The Promoter will advise the winner about how and when they are to accept their prize. If for any reason a prize remains unclaimed by the Redraw Date, their prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter is not responsible if the prize is late, lost or misdirected. The prizes (or any used or unused portion thereof) are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of that prize and the prize supplier's requirements as well as all these Terms and Conditions.
14. If a prize or any parts of a prize are unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize or parts of that prize with a different prize or different parts of that prize to the equal or near equal value and/or specification and/or an alternative date, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
15. The prize value is in Australian dollars inclusive of GST and is based on the normal retail value of the prize components at the time of publication (online or otherwise). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning and independent financial advice should be sought.
16. To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of any prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. The Entrant acknowledges that any costs incurred in relation to accepting or utilizing any prize or not included in the prize package is their sole responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any Entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the Promotion, any omission to enter a person into the Promotion, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any Entrant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter and/or Promotional Partner using the Entrant's name, likeness, image, voice and/or other attributes in the event they are the winner (including any photograph, film and/or audio, visual and/or audio-visual recording of the same) in any media, on any media platform and for an unlimited period without any remuneration being payable or owed to the winner, where such use is for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome) or promoting any products or materials manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or the Promotional Partner.
24. If the Promotion is promoted on social media, then the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with that social media channel, including Instagram or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to the social channel, including Instagram or Facebook. To ensure we can legally use the Entrant’s personal information in this manner, it would be best if the entry form (on paper or online) has a “I consent to be communicated with” tick box, otherwise the use may not be permissible.