3 / 23 Reynolds Grove, Romsey VIC 3434
Home Sweet Home...
Proudly set amongst a picturesque landscape in an intimate family-friendly location, reflecting the finest in contemporary elegance. This classically inspired residence boasts luxurious dimensions showcased in impressive proportions with lavish finishes and a refined designer style.
Perched on a prized level block of approx. 837m2, you will love the quality and craftsmanship on offer. Awash with warm tones and natural light, the large open plan layout combines a new feel whilst leaving a lasting impression on what once was. This home creates a sense of space, comfort and originality whilst retaining an abundance of it’s original character throughout. A large covered outdoor area will see you seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor entertaining with ease and sophistication. With everything you could want already completed, this home truly is ready to move in and enjoy.
Presenting a remarkable combination of property features…
• Three large bedrooms, master with walk in robe and all with designer custom built cabinetry.
• Luxurious bathroom and ensuite with extensive tiling, and lavish finishings.
• Designer chef’s kitchen with 900mm S/S cooktop, dishwasher, stone and crafted timber bench-tops offering breakfast bar seating. Extensive cabinetry & storage.
• Spacious Meals / Family perfect for family gatherings and entertaining.
• Entertainer’s delight – Huge (8.2m x 4.2m) pergola area with extensive decking, the perfect haven for a summer’s BBQ or a tranquil place to relax and rejuvenate.
• Hidden mezzanine / loft, with easy access attic ladder.
• Split system heating / cooling.
• Large undercover carport accommodation.
• Private 837m2 (approx.) block with established lawns and gardens.
Located in the heart of the Macedon Ranges, Romsey is a thriving community with a ‘country feel’, offering all the major amenities and conveniences you would expect and within easy access to suburbia. 60km north of Melbourne’s CBD, and only just over half an hour drive to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. A short 10-12 minute drive to Clarkefield or Riddell’s Creek Railway Stations.