28 James Street, Port Fairy VIC 3284
Maximum beauty- Minimum work - Timeless Charm
Maximum beauty with timeless charm combine to make one stylish coastal lifestyle from yesteryear in one of Port Fairy’s original homes, built in 1852.
Beautifully and lovingly restored, this picture-perfect cottage gives instant and everlasting appeal. It provides the ideal low maintenance base for both a busy and carefree lifestyle.
• Featuring a warm blend of natural timbers, neutral tones, exposed stonework and many of its original features have been kept to form a stunning presentation.
• Once inside, the entrance hall leads through to the open plan living area including a functional kitchen and user-friendly storage and space.
• There are 2 bedrooms facing east, drenched with the morning sun and both sharing the practical central bathroom.
• The cosy king-sized carpeted master bedroom is tucked away, offering privacy with an ensuite and built in robes.
• The lower basement via hardwood stairs leads you into a surprise multi-purpose area which could be utilised as an additional living space, theatre room, formal dining, work from home or a private
retreat which includes an open fire place, cellar and bar.
• You will love the low maintenance split-level outdoor entertaining space off the kitchen. Allowing for privacy and shelter whilst enjoying the sun
• Hideaway in the light filled upstairs third living area. This large open room has several possible uses and includes a kitchenette / office space. The upstairs rooms are fitted with a 6-kW reverse cycle
• An expansive double garage with remote doors provides plenty of space for vehicles and bikes, plus extra length for a workshop and adequate built in storage.
• Cosy comforts of a gas log fire and hydronic heating throughout.
• Save on your electricity expenses here with 5KW of solar panels and 3.6KW of battery storage.
• The house has a full supply of freshwater with 7500 litres of storage.
You will find this unique beauty in one of Port Fairy’s most popular streets, where everything is literally “just around the corner.”