230 School Road, Darlimurla VIC 3871
INTRODUCING THE ULTIMATE WEEKENDER
Are you ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and embrace the serene beauty of Victoria’s countryside? Look no further! Welcome to your ultimate weekender – where relaxation, adventure and tranquility converge.
Privately secluded, overlooking neighbouring farmland and natural bushland, this tranquil 2-acre allotment is your perfect opportunity to secure a one-of-a- kind property that combines natural beauty and sustainability in a serene setting.
Leave the stress and 9 to 5 behind and get back to nature. Hook up the caravan, pack the tents and invite your friends! You’ll relish the incredible set up that ensures when you arrive you can simply unwind, gaze under the stars, toast marshmallows by the campfire and reconnect with loved ones creating lasting memories.
With rising demand for rural getaways, this property is not just a weekender; it’s an investment in your well-being and future. With unbeatable infrastructure and the challenging work already done, relaxation and fun are just moments away!
– A fully insulated 12m x 8m Colourbond shed with concrete floor, aluminium windows,
workshop and attached 6m x 3.7m carport
– A solar system with 6 panels, 6 batteries and an inverter supply power for indoor
lighting and power points
– Generator, toilet and shower
– A protected front porch that’s positioned to take in the amazing views
– Soak up the winter sun and glorious sunsets from the back verandah
– Five water tanks (two gravity fed) supply an abundance of water to the shed and
gardens for ease of watering
– A cosy wood stove for warmth on chilly nights and hot water provision (Yes! a hot
– Garden shed, wood storage and level pads to park the caravans
– 17m x 15m fenced garden with vegetable patches and scope to plant your own vineyard
– Manicured lawns, beautiful established rose gardens, and pockets of natural bush
– Ideally positioned only a few minutes from the Grand Ridge Rail Trail
This property would make an ideal retreat for campers, birdwatchers, motorbike riders, or those seeking an off grid and self-sufficient getaway to escape to on the weekends! With no neighbours in sight, you’ll only share this peaceful property with resident wombat, possums, kangaroos, wallabies, and vibrant birdlife.
A variety of shops, boutique cafés, local events and gourmet food experiences, gorgeous parks, the outdoor swimming pool, and the award-winning Grand Ridge Brewery are available in the delightful township of Mirboo North that’s a mere 8 minutes from the gate.
Situated in the breathtaking Strzelecki ranges, Darlimurla is surrounded by lush rolling hills and forests and is found approx. 150km’s southeast of Melbourne and 30 mins from the Latrobe Valley.
Don’t miss this opportunity your dream weekend retreat awaits!