The 10 Biggest Mistakes Sellers Can Make
Selling your home can be a stressful time, so it’s important that it runs as smoothly as possible to give you the best chance of reaching your dream sale price.
The trouble is, sometimes vendors can be more hindrance than help. In fact, there are common vendor mistakes that can make selling your home much more trouble than it ever needed to be.
Below are the top 10 Mistakes you can make as a Seller:
- Not using a professional photographer
- Not including a professional Floor Plan
- Trying to sell your home yourself
- Hanging around during inspections
- Not listening to your Agents advice
- Not pricing your home correctly
- Selecting an agent based on the quoted sale price
- Selecting an agent based upon the commission they charge
- Not listening to market feedback from buyers
- Not investing adequately into the marketing of your property, reducing the quality and quantity of buyers interested in your home.